A professional tripod / monopod system with horizontal arm for flat lay shots. An all in one solution for most photography / videography needs. See below for more information:
- The center column can be rotated 360 degrees horizontally, making it easier for panorama shooting.
- Center column can also invert for macro photography.
- Stability hook to hang a backpack or weights for added stability.
- Locking knob is sprialized to make it easier and quicker for fast setup and breakdown.
- Includes a bubble level to find your balance and confirm accuracy of your shot for the perfect composition.
- Sponge grip defends your hands against the coldest of temperatures and allows for better grip during hot and humid shooting environments.
- Strength of 25mm thick alluminum alloy tubes with a load capacity of 22.04 lbs (10kg) for a secure hold of your DSLR or mirrorless camera setup.
- Includes a Metal Ball Head that can be rotated 360 degrees expanding the range and use especially for panoramic shooting
- The Detachable Monopod is formed using one of the tripod legs and allows for a variety of uses.
- Tube Material: Magnesium aluminum alloy
- Net Weight: 3.64lbs (1.65KG)
- Head Type: Ball head
- Locking Type: Locking knob
- Locking Material: Magnesium aluminum alloy
- Max. Tube Diameter: 0.98'' (25mm)
- Folded Height: 17'' (430mm)
- Max. Height: 61'' (1560mm)
- Max Load: 22.04 lbs (10KG)
Due to popular demand, this product takes between 14 - 21 days to arrive.
The product is amazing. Great quality. The attention of the sellers is very good, great communication, solved my doubts and had patience with me. I bought March 27 and it came to Mexico on April 14. The case came a little broken, but I came to a cordial agreement with the seller. Well packed. I was very happy with my purchase. Thank you Highly recommended Don't hesitate to buy
Package had been wrapped in clear bubble wrap that should not have been done. I have to pay import duties.
It came quickly, the courier arrived 4 days after sending. :)) Packed perfectly: Puffy, box, carrying case, package, velvet bag head. :)) Included fabric emphasis on the strap for monopod, hex keys, instruction. :)) The legs are rubber and yellow gasket for plastic pipes, the rest is all metal. The tilt of the legs is fixed in two positions rigidly stops, there is a tripod firmly, the height is even too, you can not move the pipe with the head, even the last links of the legs many will never be used. Head without backlash, the ball clamps securely, checked how it stands light fotik from work, no problems, holds, at home three times heavier unit, when the rest of the iron for a homemade panoramic head sfotkaya all together. :)) The removable pad has two screws that protect the camera from slipping, if the fastener is untwisted. :)) All qualitatively, there are no squeaks, fixing screws hold firmly, walk smoothly. :)) Rubber legs unscrew did not try. :)) Heavy. :)) Supplemented with such a design, now there is no need to set the horizon on an uneven surface with legs. The ball head is set to the level and then in any direction you can rotate without losing the horizon setting. The strap is needed to move the front lens of the lens to the rotation point from this decreases parallax and it is easier to collect the panaram. With this design, you can shoot in several rows and then glue in high resolution. :))
Brought by courier in two days. A good strong tripod, a lot of twists and settings. With counterweight normally holds the camera horizontally. I did not like only that at the feet only three positions of extension